Online shopping has made it easy for shoppers to find the best deals. As a result,people spend more time on finding deals than discovering new products.Creating coupon codes with Woocommerce and providing your customers with discounts can help your business grow faster.
In this tutorial, we are going to show how you can create WooCommerce coupon codes with ease.
Creating A Coupon Code With E-Commerce
1.Start by creating the code for your coupon at the top — this is the code customers will apply at the checkout to get their discount. It’s also worth adding a brief description below to help you remember what the coupon is for.
2.The coupon page has three tabs on the left-hand side: General, Usage Restriction, and Usage Limits.Look at your extreme left where you different setting categories and sub-categories. From there scroll a little down to find out your WooCommerce tab, hover over it and click on Coupon. See the screenshot for further help. WooCommerce » Coupons
3.You will be greeted with a new page like this. Click on “Create your first coupon.”
As shown in the above picture you are greeted with a new page and just click on create your first coupon.
4. A new page will appear to create your first coupon.
5. Now you have to write your coupon code in the given text box. Now you can add your coupons by entering any coupon name you like. For example. “30OFF”, “Discount20Percent”, “HalloweenSale” etc in the coupon text box.
Understand the Different Types of Discounts of WooCommerce Coupons
WooCommerce offers 3 types of discounts to products. They are
- Percentage Discount
- Fixed Cart Discount
- Fixed Product DiscountThe names are self-explanatory, but we will discuss them too for your convenience.
– Percentage Discount allows you to create coupon codes that will apply a fixed percentage of the discount. For example, if you want to give your customers 20% off of everything, a percentage discount will do that for you.
– Fixed Cart Discount takes off a fixed amount of money from your total cart. For example, a $20 coupon of fixed cart discount will take off $20 – whatever your cart amount is. It is fixed.
– Fixed Product Discount only works in particular products. These promo codes will not work on the full cart and will only take off the money of that specific product.
These are some of the easy steps to come to the conclusion of making promocodes or coupon codes with woo commerce.